Sunday 23 March 2014

Find Your Happiness

I've been writing down little pieces of happy about each day and it's really been helping me out, so I thought I'd share a few


"It's March 17th at 11:26pm and I am happy.
Because of Monday TV
And the sound of my fan
And because I can't think
Of anything bad about today.

I don't need to be sad.
I am alive."

"It's March 18th at 9:43pm
and I am happy.
Well, fine. Breathing.
My head hurts but I'll be OK
Because of season finales and sleep.

I do not need to be sad. I need to live."

"It's March 21st, 11:10pm and I am happy.

Because long walks
And puddle jumping
And mood lifting bands
Are all things that exist
(So am I)

I do not need to be sad. 
I am alive."

"It's March 22nd, 11:26pm
And I am happy.

Because of new books
And buckets of flowers
And things to look forward to.

I do not need to be sad."